Practising Dutch - Dutch lessons
DUTCH COURSES – INFORMATION & ENROLLMEN
Dutch courses – information & enrollmen
Would you like to learn Dutch?
The Agentschap Integratie & Inburgering will organise some information days. You can ask for more information concerning Dutch courses in your area and you can sign up for a course if you like.
- Thursday, 3 September 2020 in the Dutch language primary school ‘De Wonderwijzer’, Steenweg
op Drogenbos 252, Drogenbos: 5.30-7.30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8 September 2020 in GC de Moelie, Sint-Sebastiaanstraat 14, Linkebeek: 5.30-7.30 p.m.
You need to make an appointment. Call 0800 123 00.
Dutch lessons in Drogenbos & Linkebeek
GC de Muse in Drogenbos
conversation (from B1 / 2.1-2.2) Tuesday 9.15 a.m.-11.20 p.m.
Dutch language primary school of Drogenbos
level 1.1 (A1) Monday 6.45-10 p.m.
level 1.2 (A2) Thursday 6.45-10 p.m.
GC de Moelie in Linkebeek
conversation (from B1 / 2.3-2.4) Tuesday 7.00-9.05 p.m.
- € 84 for level 1.1/1.2 (workbook not included)
- € 28 for conversation (course material included)
- the minimum number of participants is 12
- first class: 14, 15 or 17 September 2020
The GLTT-CVO (from September 1 Crescendo CVO) organises the courses.
For further details about Dutch lessons in other municipalities within the Flemish-Brabant province, please get in touch with the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering, on the toll-free telephone number 0800 123 00, firstname.lastname@example.org